Tuesday 16 August 2011

Day 20: The last visit: The Summer Palace

And we ended the trip with a BANG.
Today we visited the Summer Palace and did the last minute gift shopping.
The Summer Palace had a beautiful ambiance with exquisite views and architecture - although unfortunately it was too big to visit all of it in the time we had. Charlotte x

Calligraphy with water on the pavement outside the summer palace
Elaine, Pauline and Charlotte






Isn't it beautiful!

We have had a great time in Beijing


hose are the same Lotus flowers we ate for diner last night!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    photography degrees

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a actually extremely superior publish. In theory I'd like to create like this also getting time and actual effort to make a good piece of writing but what can I say I procrastinate a lot and by no means seem to obtain some thing done.

    Thanks
    Bruce Bent II

    ReplyDelete